miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

[Shihoko Hirata] Pursuing My True Self


Pursuing my True Self
Shihoko Hirata
[OP Videojuego - Persona 4]


Suelta el gallinero:

[P1]
We are living our lives
Abound with so much information

[P2]
Come on, let go of the remote
Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in?
I try to stop the flow, double clicking on the go
But it's no use; hey, I'm being consumed
Loading... Loading... Loading...
Quickly reaching maximum capacity
Warning... Warning... Warning!
Gonna short-circuit my identity

[P3]
Get up on your feet, tear down the walls
Catch a glimpse of the hollow world
Snooping 'round town will get you nowhere
You're locked up in your mind...

[P1x1]

[P2x1]

[P3x1]

[P4]
We're all trapped in a maze of relationships
Life goes on with or without you
I swim in the sea of the unconscious
I search for your heart, pursuing my true self

[P2x1]
[P3x1]
[P4x2]

[Versión FULL]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

o.ó Comenta, o caerá sobre ti la furia de los Conejitos Vongola.